Monday, May 19, 2014

THE WEEKLY

Sorry it's been so quite around here lately! Between the excitement of Jenny having her little one, planning the Maiedae Mixer, and some super exciting projects coming up this summer, things have been a little busy, busy...resulting in a slow blog. :) But don't worry, I've got some super exciting plans/posts coming up this summer so just hang in there with me! We'll be back into the swing of things soon. Promise! -- In the meantime, you can still expect weekly videos and updates. Yay! You can also follow me on Instagram for daily updates! (@savannahmaiedae)

On a personal note, I've been having a lot of fun being with Soren and watching him grow SO much. He'll be 4 months this Wednesday and it's blowing my mind! We've been enjoying taking him out and about more and seeing him smile and giggle. It's just the best. :) We have an anniversary vacation planed for June and I'm really looking forward to taking him with us and enjoying some time off and away with my family and some of our friends. Can't wait!!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// I've been taking the Blog Life e-course by ABM and I LOVE it. I highly recommend it to any beginner or seasoned blogger. 2// Celebrating Mother's Day with the family. 3// Buddy is growing in stature and cuteness! 4// Celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary last week!


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* Love this DIY Car Kit. Kinda love organization baskets like this, like a lot.
* These Indoor S'mores are not helping my sweet-tooth issues.
* Speaking of food, I like this Buzzfeed Clean Eating Challenge, so cool!

Inspiring Me this Week:
I've been making a conscious effort to make more time to read lately. It's been so nice to fill some of my spare time with quiet reading time and finally get to some of the books I've had stacked on my nightstand!

3 Things About Your Truly:
* I am SO much more thirsty since having Soren!
* I really love shopping and browsing lately; grocery shopping, baby necessities shopping, beauty shopping...you name it. It's been nice to have some "mommy" time and get out by myself here and there.
* The only magazine I currently subscribe to is HGTV Magazine. :)

Question of the Week (comment with your answer below!):
What are your favorite types of blog posts to read when sitting down to catch up on your favorite blogs? What do you love about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment