Thursday, April 17, 2014

WEAR: BACK TO BASICS

Basics are my new favorite, currently. I might have gone on a mini shopping spree at Target a week ago to stock up on some great basic pieces that are comfortable and still easy to nurse in! I think a great way to make more neutral, simple pieces have a pop of interests is all in the accessories. I love combining fun jewelry, shoes and scarfs to give an outfit a little more "punch". Still figuring out ways to best dress my new postpartum body and feeling like a might be leaning towards a shift in style. Pinterest is probably my very favorite place for collecting style inspiration! It's probably time I go through my closet and figure out some of the pieces I'm missing.

Any tips on re-accessing your style and organizing your closet? Would love to hear!

Wearing: 1// Royal Blue Scarf - Target 2// Camel Cardi - Target 3// Striped Tank - Target 4// Jeans - Urban Outfitters 5// Spotted Flats - Urban Outfitters 6// Bracelets & Earrings - Forever21

Photos edited using A Beautiful Mess, signature collection actions in color pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment