Monday, April 07, 2014

THE WEEKLY

This week Soren has decided that he'd rather nap sporadically throughout the day, 30 minutes here and there. His new change in schedule has made it a little more difficult to get things done. Nap-time comes along and I'm immediately in "get things done" mode, but a lot of that time is filled with taking time to eat, maybe shower and getting a couple of chores done around the house. I've learned to work when I can and be ok if I don't complete my to-do wish-list for the day. It's ok! ;) Jonathon has been super helpful and is keeping him awake right now as I type so we can give him a bath and put him to bed.

We've also still been working hard on some home projects. Like I mentioned last week, we've started work on the living room space. I painted the fireplace white several months ago, then we had a big project ahead of us...finishing up the wood trim. This particular room as TONS of windows and TONS of wood trim everywhere. We've made it through the priming process and about 35% of the painting process of the trim. We just need to finish painting the trim. Paint the actual room. Get the random section of carpet replaced and we'll be done! I can't wait to compare the before and afters!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// New favorite chocolate. So yummy! 2// Walk time with the family. 3// Working away on our living room painting project! 4// Coo face. Love when he chats with me. :)


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles:
* I'm kinda a little addicted to subscription boxes and this site doesn't help!
* Love this 30-day Spring Cleaning challenge!
* Helpful SEO tips.
* Must try out this scarf up-do!

Inspiring Me this Week:
I'm feeling inspired to take advantage of time I get to pamper/take care of myself. Jon has been great about helping me out and helping me realize I need to be more vocal about my needs.

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* I've never painted my nails yellow.
* Since having a baby, I've gotten really good at keeping up with laundry. We need those burp cloths!
* I'm just a small handful of episodes away from finishing the complete Full House series. Love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment