Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WEAR: FALLING IN LOVE WITH COBALT

I don't know what it is about this color, but it seems to bring out the best in my skin tone and hair. I think when I get to a place where I'm ready to start building up my wardrobe again, I will go on a hunt for more pieces with this color. What a fantastic tone for spring and summer too!

Since I was having a little bit of a pants crisis... (Maternity pants too big and pre-pregnancy pants too small)...I decided to pick up a pair from Target to help me out during this "in-between" phase. I typically wear super fitted pants and went for a more relaxed "boyfriend" fit. I REALLY like these. They are super comfortable and perfect for helping me through this transition.

Wearing: 1// Geometric Kimono Top - American Threads 2// Cobalt Button-Up Blouse - Nordstrom Rack 3// Boyfriend Jeans - Target 4// Blue Wedges - Target

Photos edited using A Beautiful Mess actions

No comments:

Post a Comment