Sunday, September 15, 2013

THE WEEKLY

It's been a long week of working and getting back into the swing of things since moving. This weekend, aside from trying to get some family and friend time in...we've been working on a lot of home projects. Spent time cleaning and organizing the laundry room, working on the sunroom, and doing a lot of general cleaning around the house. Once we can get some of the main projects finished and get all of our things unpacked, we'll be doing a lot more painting and aesthetic changes.

I tell you what though, I've been so sleepy lately. I've definitely had to stop and take rest breaks along the way. Wishing I had tons of energy right now! But I'm just focusing on using the windows of energy I have and resting in-between. Our 20 week appointment is this Wednesday and I can hardly wait 3 days to find out of little one is a boy or a girl. We are SO excited. I've been feeling lots of kicks and have definitely noticed a significant increase in belly size lately! We are having a casual gender reveal party for family and close friends on Friday and we'll be announcing either that night or Saturday. Ahh! I can't wait!

Snapshots of the Week: 1// Cheesecake goodness! 2// Celebrated Jon's 26th birthday this week. Love this man and SO thankful to be married to him. :) 3// Stopped by American Threads and picked up a few things for fall. Love this Kimono top. 4// Pepper plant from Jon's parents. I'm a plant killer and desperately trying to keep it alive and well.


Favorite Posts/Pins/Articles: 
* Love this clay chandelier mobile DIY on Design Mom.
* We are working on putting together a guest room and I would love to add something like this. :)
* If we have a girl, I would love to do something like this on the walls. Love how easy it looks!
* Must find this scarf somewhere!
* For my next sweet tooth hankering.

Inspiring Me this Week:
Been in a very get-things-done-list-making mood lately. Working hard on the home and trying to make a dent in our to-do list before February. After we find out the gender, I'm probably going to go crazy in the nursery. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly: 
* I went into Bath & Body Works yesterday to smell their fall candles and wanted to buy ALL of them!
* I've been having lots of fruit cravings lately. I'm looking forward to a peach and whipped cream treat later today. :)
* I LOVE doing fall things. Going to the apple festival, picking out pumpkins, drinking cider...so wonderful. I'm hoping we get trick-or-treaters in our new neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment