Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PROJECT CONDO: PERSONAL PHOTOS

Let's be real. It took me nearly three years to finally print and frame a wedding photo. Matter of fact, we have a grand total of two framed personal photos in our home right now. I do however, have a few personal photos on my fridge, so that makes me feel  a little better. ;)

It's always been difficult for me to get my booty into gear when it comes to printing personal photos. It's not that I don't like them, because I truly do and I take lots of photos each week, so there are certainly plenty to print. When it comes to my home in general, I've quickly discovered that it takes me awhile to make progress. I tend to take my time with home decisions and make sure everything is budgeted before making any type of purchases.

Just as I got super excited about the release of Stickygram, I was stoked when Printic came out with an easy to use photo printing app. The age of Instagram has certainly turned our phones into an album of our lives and can hold some of our most treasured memories. I was so excited to receive my mini package in the mail with some of my favorite phone prints. I also loved that they have a Polaroid look to them. It makes them cute to hang up without framing.

Now I just need to find a great place in our home to collage them! Here are a couple inspiring photos for what to do with your mini phone prints:

Collage Ideas Here: 1// At Home in Love 2// Gardenista 3// Oh, Hello Friend 4// Pinterest 5// More Design Please

Happy Wednesday! I'm SO thankful it's date night. It's been a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment