Sunday, March 17, 2013

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

This week has certainly been eventful. A little dash of everything from making exciting plans for the future to emotional moments that are easily cured by taking a hot bath. Last week Jon and I decided to take this Monday off to have a little R&R during a long weekend together. I feel so blessed that my husband is also my very best friend. We were just talking today about how the more and more time we spend together the more and more time we want to continue spending together. It's exponential! Lately we've been playing video games together, watching movies, going out on dates around the town, and doing lots of talking. :) I'm looking forward to another day off tomorrow.

Tonight is exciting because I'm going to a girls night complete with a bonfire, s'mores, coffee, and nail painting. No matter how old you are, it's so good to have girl time and be encouraged by some quality ladies.

And on a side note, it's been super fun putting videos together for you! Thank you for all of the sweet comments and encouragement! I'm excited to make it a regular part of my blogging. :)

Snapshot(s) of the Week: 1// Shooting photos at the location for the Maiedae Mixer. It's SO beautiful! AND you should totally come. :) 2// A mini Ulta haul from this weekend. The Body Shop body butters smell SO flipping good. I got one in peach and strawberry. Getting ready for spring time! 3// Jenny and I had a morning meeting with the beautiful Anna of In Honor of Design. Exciting things planned! 4// Celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a bowl of Lucky Charms. I'm going to be completely honest and say this was 100% accidental. I didn't realize it was SPD until after I shot this pic. What a useful coincidence.


5 Favorite Posts:
* Products Worth the Hype by Essie Button
* Spring Cleaning Kit by Hello There Home
* Homemade Lemon Herb Soap by Sincerely Kinsey
* Minimalist Nail Art by Moorea Seal
* Palm Springs Trip Video by Designlovefest 

Favorite Blog of the Week:
Ingrid Nilsen - Ok, so this isn't a blog, but Ingrid has an amazing beauty channel on YouTube that I just love. She is so easy going, adorable, and has great insight on some amazing beauty products.

Inspiring Me this Week:
This week I'm feeling inspired by rest and balance. I'm excited about taking a little bit of time off and continuing the journey to figuring out how to balance my new life working full-time with Maiedae. :)

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Currently wearing: black converse, blue skinnies, grey sweater with chambray underneath and lots of gold jewelry.
* I've been craving cheese like a mad woman.
* Jon and I are planning to go to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary in May. :)


7 comments:

  1. I ate marshmallow mateys today [fake Lucky Charms] and that was the most celebratory thing I did. We are winners. :)

    Allyson
    http://www.allysonwonderlandphotography.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your girls night sounds like so much fun, s'mores are always good :)
    http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your evening plans sound like the best ever! Can't go wrong with s'mores and quality people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That girls' night sounds so much fun!! I have to make smores soon!! I really enjoyed your subscription box video too! Thanks for sharing!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good coincidence! Hahaha, that's hilarious. Again, always love the posts you link up!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete