Saturday, March 23, 2013

CAPTURED: THE GIRLS

Last Saturday was absolutely beautiful in Georgia. Jon and I went to go visit my parents for a late lunch and we got a chance to snap a few photos outside. My mom, sister, and I hardly have any photos with just the three of us together. I love seeing our faces side-by-side. They are such beautiful women. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful, big-hearted mother and beautiful, talented baby sister. :) Can you believe my mom has three full-grown children? What a looker!


I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend! Jon and I slept in this morning to the sound of a thunderstorm. I remember telling Jon a couple weeks ago that my perfect day would begin with sleeping in together on a weekend to a thunderstorm and it came true this morning. I love when things like that happen. :) The rest of the day we are planning to hang out around the house and tomorrow we are doing a little home decor shopping for the living room and having Jon's parents over for dinner. I love our families so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment