Monday, April 02, 2012

INSPIRATION FOR YOUR NEST: BLACK, GOLD & LOTS OF COLOR

To be honest, I've been in an anti-nesting mood lately. Since Jon and I are moving to a townhouse in August, we haven't put any effort into our apartment. I've been pondering ideas for our new place and I'm currently on the hunt for a killer dining room table and chairs. I've been loving the mix-matched chairs and simple sturdy table look...I'm thinking it might be the direction I go in. :)

 
Photo Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

What has been inspiring your nesting lately?? Have any tips for making a rental look killer? Happy April and Happy Monday!


3 comments:

  1. I have been loving on the black & white combo with lots of little pops of color. With white as a the canvas in a little space, colored accents can really make rental living quite fun! I recently went wild and painted my entry table a bright mustard and my bar stools mint green. It was the best thing we have done to brighten up our space in a LONG time. I love the colors in the first photo...those chairs are killer!

    ox amanda

    http://mamawatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely go for the different colored chairs. that's something different. it's cute and it will definitely liven up a simple room. :D

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D
    10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful round-up! Thanks for linking up with my terrarium DIY, I love your blog. :)

    http://www.twoifbyseastudios.com

    ReplyDelete