Monday, February 20, 2012

WEEKLY WRAP-UP

Long time no see!! I got back from my business trip in Orlando last Wednesday and Jon and I spent Thursday through today packing, moving, cleaning and settling into our new place. It was a lot of work, especially since I got a little zealous with the painting in our old apartment, so we had a lot of priming to do. We are finally settled in and enjoying our new space! We will only be here for 7.5 months, but we managed to make it cozy and homey. :) I'll be sure to share pictures soon! I'm planning on getting back to my routine and regular blogging schedule this week. It's so good to be back.

Snapshot of the Week: A little Instagram snapshot from a couple weeks ago.
5 Favorite Posts this Week:
* Red Velvet Heart Shaped Donuts by One Sheepish Girl
* Vintage Label-Inspired Shapes by Pugly Pixel
* These Sure are Special by DesignLoveFest
* Paper & Straw Flower Tutorial by Gussy Sews
* Eternity Bracelet by Lune Vintage

Favorite Blog of the Week:
Pretty Little Mustache -- Ivelisse is a fellow Atlanta blogger and friend. She has an adorable family and a little one on the way! Her blog is beautiful and her taste is impeccable. :)

Inspiring Me This Week:
* THIS -- Jon and I have been so busy this month, we really want to go on a little vacation to celebrate our upcoming two-year anniversary, have lots of fun and relax!

3 Things About Yours Truly:
* Today, I bought Lucky Charms cereal. My favorite. :)
* I'm sitting on my coach for the first time in 2 weeks.
* I really want to see Chronicle with Jon.



4 comments:

  1. Super cute photo.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trip is on my list also! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must feel great to be settled into your new space! The Instagram shot is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Thanks for including my diy in your roundup. Your blog is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete