Monday, December 12, 2011

Sponsor in January + New Rates & Sizes!

I currently have three countdowns going on in my head right now: 7 days until my Christmas break, 13 days until Christmas, and 20 days until the new year!! I love, love, love this time of year. I love Christmas and I love spending time thinking about 2011, what was accomplished, and what I want to change//start doing in the new year. Some of those changes will affect the blog, in an exciting way! One portion of that will be the Sponsorship Program for MaieDae. Starting in 2012, MaieDae will be running all new sizes and rates.


My goal is to create a sponsorship program that greatly benefits the sponsor. I do this by organizing special feature posts throughout the month and displaying buttons nicely in their own top space on the right-hand column. Here is the new break-down:


For more information about the sponsorship program, stats, button design, and other ways you can be featured on MaieDae, check out the Sponsorship Page here. AND I am now opening reservations for the solo feature spot in 2012! All months are currently open, including January! Please contact me if you would like to reserve a month. :)

1 comment:

  1. i love that picture of you. those socks with those shoes are adorable!!

    allister bee blog

    ReplyDelete