Thursday, September 15, 2011

Threads: Flower Shop Dress

When Elsie first came out with her dress line during the spring, I definitely waited too long to make up my mind and missed out on snagging an adorable dress from her spring line. I certainly learned my lesson this time around and the day before the fall dress line launched, I sat down with Jon and had him help me pick out which dress I should choose. He really loved The Flower Shop dress and thought it would be a great fit for me. The next day, I was sure to make plans to be on my computer during the launch and quickly purchased my sweet little flower dress. :)

I did, however, have a worry moment this past week when I discovered that the tracking for my package stated it arrived, but my poor little dress was no where to be found. I went to the apartment office twice, double-checked the tracking, checked my mail, and then realized that our apartment mail man forgot to put the package box key in our mail box. It was sitting in a little package box beneath our mail for 5 days, unlocked! Thankfully no one decided to have sticky fingers and I was able to recover my dress.

I just love this dress. I love the sleeves, the bright floral print, the length...it's so darling. I can't wait to layer it with some outfits when it gets a little cooler outside. :)


Top - Bottom (pricing is approximate)
* Flower Shop Dress: Red Velvet - $80.00
* Floral Scarf: Thrifted - $3.00
* Cream Polka Dot Tights: Target - $7.50
* Electric Blue Pumps: Vintage - $25.00
* Deer Ring: H&M - $7.50

>>-------> Approximate Outfit Total (including accessories) = $123.00

22 comments:

  1. cute! now i'm wishing i had snagged this dress since i've seen so many gals style it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so so adorable on you, and the perfect choice! i cant wait to wear my blue one! isnt the cut the most flattering you have every tried on? i love it! yay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Look so pretty :)


    Bisou :x


    Doudinou <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. I almost got that dress, it was my 2nd choice. I seriously love the bright blue hues. It's a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pattern is amazing! Happy you got your package safely, I would have been freaking out on everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! The perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it - looks so lovely on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this one too, I love it and keep thinking of new ways to style it up. It looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress looks super cute on you. I can't wait to style my new Red Velvet dresses. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet on you!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, that is BEYOND gorgeous!!! It's perfect for you and on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That dress is absolutely lovely, and it's just perfect on you. I'm really bummed I didn't snag one for myself- it's definitely my favorite of the collection!

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous15.9.11

    love the dress!! :)

    Love Simple Green

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous16.9.11

    This dress looks FABULOUS on you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is soooo cute! I love the blue on you...I would love for you to link up this post to my Frivolous Fridays Photo Link up...
    http://imprintalish.blogspot.com/2011/09/frivolous-friday-5.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous17.9.11

    your styling for this dress is my favorite yet -- beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are too cute! And that dress is amazing!

    -Katherine

    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete