Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspiration for your Nest: Simple DIYs to Spruce up your Home!

For this week's Inspiration for your Nest, I've put together an inspiration board for some simple and way-cute DIYs you can do in your home. Here are some GREAT solutions for those pretty pieces and vintage finds or hand-me-downs you just have no idea what to do with. :)

Win this throw blanket HERE!

Original Photo Sources: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I love the idea of creating a blanket//magazine space with one of my extra crates for my living room! Too perfect!

Happy Nesting & Happy Monday!

14 comments:

  1. love all of these ideas savannah, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magnet tin idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that tea tin can idea that you can make into magnets. I have a few at my house and I'm going to do that when I get home. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that last one. Totally need that in my family room.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas! I love your inspiration boards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such amazing ideas! I. love. this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this is my favorite post of yours, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. I love the headboard idea. So fun! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such great ideas! my favorite is the tea tin magnets...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to do all of these! :) Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are GORGEOUS ideas. Can't wait to try some of these out in my own home.

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE these ideas. Thanks!
    I live in Switzerland right now, for the next year and a half to two years and not only is Switzerland limited on crafts and decor but because I know I am moving back to the States I can't exactly decorate exactly how I want. I can't WAIT to decorate a permanent home.

    ReplyDelete